For an archive of seminars, invited talks and other announcements, see the news tab.
A podcast episode where AI and morality was discussed can be found here.
A few of the slide decks are below:
- Symbolic Logic meets Machine Learning: Towards Transparent and Responsible AI
- Six perspectives on logic & learning (in infinite domains)
- Towards Intepretable & Responsible AI
- Tutorial on unifying logic, probability and dynamics
- Probabilistic Planning by Probabilistic Programming: Semantics, Inference and Learning
- Effective inference and learning with probabilistic logical models in continuous domains
- Perspectives on Explainable AI
- Decision-theoretic planning via probabilistic programming
- Tutorial on First-Order Multi-agent Logics in Action